1) Once inside each group is now on their own (so at step 18 you better have set the groups up damn well or you're going to be hurting here). Move in and clear any aggro around Azazel
.*** DO NOT AGGRO AZAZEL UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT! STAY OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE PILLARS ***
2) Once aggro is cleared (it wont repop, this is an instance) set up a PF (which I suggest each group have at least one) behind the SW pillar (keeps your healers/casters out of sight so he cant nuke them when medding for power)
.***Azazel CAN NOT MOVE OUT OF THE MIDDLE. So to prevent getting smacked, Melee types should stay out of the inner circle (hole he stands in) and use ranged attacks.
3) Move out and nuke Azazel then move back behind the pillar to regen power. Tanks sit on your butts for now.
4) Here is where it gets interesting every APPROX 20 % off Azazel's life he will become immune and a Ghost of one of the Co5 will pop. You should get tanks off their butts now since this one can come after your healers and casters; Beat them down. They are very weak compared to their living selves. DO THIS FAST! While you kill them Azazel WILL heal himself making this much longer than you want.
5) Repeat #2-#4 as needed till all 5 Ghost have died.
6) Finish off Azazel.
7) Tell every one Gratz.
8) Here you have a choice, and it depends on what you chose back at #18 you can;
If you chose B) OR C), port out through the glowing
portal where Azazel stood, to Camelot.
Azazel will drop a one time drop non-tradeable item.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.