Trial 2 - Storms Step type : Battle group Location : SD Group make up : 4 full groups to make it easy less than 4
fg and it gets hard Note : the key here is getting people to listen and
1. with 4 groups set teams a b c and d
2. tell the groups to all follow you to town/camp 1 zerg the camp then the town
3. tell team D to stay here and keep killing the mobs that mob (the town must
stay on fire)
4. teams A B C now move to town/camp 2 zerg the camp then the town
5. tell team C to stay here and keep killing the mobs that mob (the town must
stay on fire)
6. teams A B now move to town/camp 3 zerg the camp then the town
7. tell team B to stay here and keep killing the mobs that mob (the town must
stay on fire)
8. teams A now move to FoS
9. Start clearing FoS
10. when FoS about 80% clear tell team D to start moving to FOS
11. when FoS about 90% clear tell team C to start moving to FOS
12. when FoS about 95% clear tell team B to start moving to FOS
13. by the time all 3 teams get to Fos it should be clear
14. next move to the temple and go inside
15. Inside the temple is Seti the Pharaoh and his personal guards
16. It is
pretty straightforward from that point: kill Seti's guards, then kill Seti.
When killing Seti, if he is in the wall, you MUST pull him
out and no pets or dot's on him just in case.
it is now possible to zerg the main fort with a large
Trial 3 - Roar Step type : Group Location : wanders all over Atum on the south side of the river. Group make up : standard grp with mixture of tanks and
caster will do fine Note : watch out for his roar
A named lion,
Tutankhsekhmet, wanders around with several other yellow con lions.
3. kill him get tank to pull use CC to deal with his adds and
assist train on the adds
4. picking up the stone he drops.
5. As soon as he dies, a massive
AE spell will be set off, killing anyone in the area. Note : Make sure you get the
stone, then run away as fast as you can. An Eye of Ra drops, which you need for Trial 7.
T spawns (about a 1-hour spawn time I believe) near the blazing scarabs at 57k,44k LoA.
However, he then heads in a westerly direction wandering constantly. We have
also found him near 38k,44k, 26k,42k, To find him head to 57/44,
then raom towards 38k, 44 and back
Trial 4 -Lost Goddess Step type : group Location : they raom LoS and SDthe south side of the river Group make up : any thing but some
AoE CC is nice Note : you need to pick up the Radiant Sunstonefor credit
1. find the camp 2. if you have scout get him to find the green con mob and pull it at max
3. when you pull the mob you rest of the camp will add 4. when you kill the mob make sure you pick up the stone 5. once you have credit you have two choice fight or run (both can end up
in death so i normally fight)
6. if you chose to fight set up PBAoE box
7. tanks guard your cleric and caster class's as you need them to take
out the adds spaming AoE mezz help lots
All must be alive when stone is picked up to get credit
for the encounter.
1. This one is relatively easy when you are prepared before
hand for it.
2. Set all tanks on Jamaluddin, and had PBAE focused on him as well. Note : Tanks should stay on the named mob, even when
he transforms himself into a whirlwind, and all casters should focus on the
Respawn time seems to be random, we saw him repop after 20 minutes and also
after 8 minutes. Feb 15
A Gem of Absorption (for Trial 6) and a Sandstone (for Trial 7) drop.
Trial 6 - Ghillan Step type : battle group Location : 16k 24k LoA Group make up : N/A Note :To complete this trial someone MUST
have the Gem of Absorption from Jamaluddin, on trial 4.5.
1. The person
holding this Gem must equip it in their right hand weapon slot.
2. Once equipped,
the Gem must be placed in the Qbar where it can be used
3. The Gem can be used once every six seconds, and is not
destroyed or removed from inventory once it has been used; it remains equipped
and in inventory. Note : the Gem user should move close to Oukesson and
repeatedly USE the Gem
So long as the Gem is used
every six seconds, Oukesson is unable to multiply when damaged. As long as his
multiplying ability is
5. he is a easy fight, and can be damaged in ways most purple-con
mobs are able to be damaged.
A Crystalized Ghillian Eye drops, which you need for Trial 7.
Trial 7 -Portal Step type : battle group Location : Group make up : Note :Putting a single stone in a statue gets the entire
order to get to Trial 8, all six heads have to be turned to the Pyramid, so you
will need all 6 stones.
get the BG to wait near the pyramid and
get 1 group to do this (is a good place to give the BG an afk loo brake)
the stones come from :
1) Radiant Sunstone - drops from mau nomads, the Miw-Shesekhmet
2) Eye of Ra - drops from named Lion
3) Bloodstone - drops from Colossal
4) Sandstone - drops from Jamaluddin (ML 4.5) 4.5
5) Crystalized Ghillian Eye - drops from Oukesson
6) Storm Crystal - drops from the Seti Pharoh
Trial 8 - Blood Step type : Battle Group Location : Located on top of the pyramid after all statues
from trial 7 are activated. Group make up : Note :
When all the statues have turned to face the pyramid, a portal will be opened on
top of the pyramid.
2. Step inside and you will be taken to a valley otherwise
unreachable in Stygian Delta.
3. Once you are there, you will see a ton of snakes
guarding a path. Note : When you agro the snakes, they explode causing AE damage to
anyone in the area.
4. Have a few tanks run down the centre of the path clearing
all the snakes until you see the big one Note : heretic monster rezz work a
treat here Note : Daehien drops a vial
of blood which can be used in trial 4.9.
5. As soon as you attack him the other snakes start circling him,
in circles that grow tighter and tighter.
6. Get all your melee inside the circle before it closes, make
sure all casters/healers are OUTSIDE the circle.
7. Then just melee him down.
Note before entering the portal release all pets. Keep
the /bg together when moving through the snakes, the closer everyone is to the
boss mob when you get there the easier it is.
Trial 9 -Oasis Step type : battle group Location : 22 32k LoA At the base of
the pyramid Group make up : Note :
1. Mob Called Gaurmaes spawns for a set interval each day, though if he is not up,
2. you can
“use” the blood you received from 4.8 to force him to spawn. see note
3. During the fight,
he will summon tornado pets which cause AE damage to the raid.
He also rarely
uses a 2500 damage PBAE spell,
He drops a Marid Figurine which is used
to open the door for 4.10.
If he is up, get 1 tank to attack him, then 5
seconds later, have the entire /bg zerg him
If he isn't up get the entire /bg in the water at the bottom. Have 1 tank /use
the blood then try to live for 8-10 seconds. Then have the /bg zerg him
Using the blood with the entire /bg stood around you = comedy
Trial 10 -The Rising Pyramid Step type : battle group Location : Go inside the Pyramid to the gates Group make up : N/A Note : use the pillar to weaken him take the end fight for
30 minutes to 20 seconds:)
1. Go inside the Pyramid to the gates. Note : When the person with the figurine in their
inventory steps on the "pad" in front of the door, everyone will get a broadcast
that there are "clicks" beneath that person. Have that person /use the figurine and thus unlocking the
pyramid doors and opening the way.
1. Have everyone buff up
2.clear the two purple sphinx like things near
3. go inside. Note :Do NOT charge the room.
4. If you can, pull the small
mobs and kill them first.
5. Then pull Martikhoras to the centre of the room and
put shield tanks on him with pbt.
6.Everyone else start hacking away at the
pillars/obelisks. They start at 200% hp so if it doesn't go down immediately
don't worry. Note : Make sure Martikhoras is underneath the pillars
when they fall, as this will weaken him.
7. do this with all the pillars Note : the more pillar that hit him the easier the end
8. zerg him Tips:
the line on the floor show where the pillar will fall so make sure the mob is on
the spots for each pillar