Trial 1 -Hunt for the Haje-Uraei Step type : group Location : see tips Group make up : tank healer caster type group Note : can solo if you can take a red find it is some time
harder than kill it
You need to kill a haje-uraei, a red con snake mob.
1. when you find the mob set up camp
2. have tank pull snake and get aggro
3. caster join in kill sanke step done
Note :The mob VERY vulnerable to Cold. Note :
These seem to be random spawn from player deaths. when players die you get a message, “an ureas springs to life from ****’s lifeless body!”
some times you get a message saying “there is a strange hissing
noise but nothing can be seen” the final message is “a haje-ureai springs to
life from ***’s lifeless body”.
Trial 2 - Sacrifice Step type : battle group Location : see tips Group make up : Note : straight up melee mob easy fight with tanks and
1. easy step find mob and ZERG it
2. send in tanks first Note : has high HP but hits like a pussy can double
hit should not prove a problem for a group or more
Note :A broadcast will occur when the Anathemic Salamander is spawned after a
non-Siam-he is sacrificed by Siam-he: "The earth trembles violently in response
to the heinous act that has been committed! A curse has been unleashed upon
Trial 3 - Lateef Step type : battlegroup Location : around 57, 50 TR Group make up :N/A Note : long 15 minute step at least
1. click on Lateef and click 'home' Note : He walks extremely slow, it take's him about 15
2. The fastest route to take lateef home is to the
south hugging the lava, Note : avoid the deep purple village mobs and the plebians
that spawn near the bridge for the Snatcher's Note :The bridge you are
looking for is a large arch bridge with no Tuars on it,
Once Lateef gets near the bridge, he hits speed 5 or so and runs up the bridge.
Note :He will die, there is nothing you can do to prevent it, and that's OK.
4. Three purple-con mobs will attack you Note : one uses an AE DoT and will heal, Note : one is a mezzer with 1:12s/400 radius mez, Note : one is a really, really tough melee mob.
Note : Take The shaman-type mob and the sorcerer mob
5. assist on the sorcerer mob (Fadil ) Note :first since even if we got mezzed, the other mob would break the mez.
6. assist on the shaman mob (Udaji)
7. Assist on Sutekh and took him down.
Trial 4 -Infestation Step type : Battle Group Location : 9K, 24K TR Group make up :N/A Note : easy for a group so a bg should just zerg it
1. find mob set up camp Note : Broadcast message "A hissing noise is heard throughout Volcanus"
when the mob pops
2. attack to around 20% Note : the mob should split (you need to let it
split or no credit will be given)
3. the mob splits in to 3 assist on each one of the splits step done
have had reports (not test my self )that You get credit even if
the mob doesn't split, zerging it is fine.
this drop's is the Uraeus Tail used for Trial 7.
Trial 5 - Flames Step type : Solo Location : 18k 28k TR Group make up : N/A Note :Give the cold glad to Crazed Adventurer, dont leave
the area when farming the glad as they disappear
1. get 20 glands and
2. give them to the NPC, he will put out the fire's Note : you have 1 minute to get the parts
3. get the parts from of the pillars Note :use one of the items to make the gun (Salamander
4. kill the salamander. Note : click on the Livid Salamander, and use the
Salamander Incinerator by putting it on your Qbar
waiting to hit OK does not buy you more time! You have 60 seconds from the
time the pop-up box popped. Note :
only 1 member of the
group need to get the items and kill the sally so 20 gland per group ant that
This drops is the Salamander Ash which can be used for Trial 7.
Trial 6 - Siraadi Step type : Battle group Location : 25k, 40k TR Group make up :N/A Note :
Note : First of all, the mobs on the platform are not linked, it is just that they are
extremely social Note :You do NOT want the
whole platform coming on your first pull, Note :so stand back away from the platform
1. designate a battle grouped puller
2. start depopulating the platform Note : drag the aggroed mobs far enough
back that they are out of the call for help radius. Note : the
mobs do NOT repop on the platform, instead they run in from the
rest of Volcanus. Note : It is recommend having a
character or two pull any mobs running to the platform
Eventaully the named mob Siraadi will pop,
4. Just pull him off the platform to the
same pulling area and kill Note : credit is rewarded regardless of
where he dies
It takes a while after the platform is cleared
for the mob to spawn. If you have someone in your /bg who doesn't need credit
for this, they can go get the 6.3 NPC while you wait for the pop to speed the
raid up. (or grant them credit for 6.6 once they arrive with the 6.3 mob at the
This drop is the Siam-he head which is used for Trial 7.
Trial 7 - Ankhkare Step type : Battle Group Location : 12k, 50k AI Group make up :N/A Note : you needsalamander ash (6.5), the siam-he head (6.6) and the uraeus tail (6.4) for the three guardians.
1. talk to the mob (Give the first guardian the Uraeus Tail) Note :The firefield, if you hit it, is like a huge radius, insanely high damage
Volcanic Pillar- Note : keep the bg away from the toon talking to the
guardian in case of accidental firefielded. Note : Have your /effects
all on in order to see the firefield so you don't run into it!. Note : that each swarm of mobs will aggro the person talking to the guardian when
the firefields drop, Note :make sure your healers are ready to heal that person
2. Kill all the mobs,
3. move on to the next guardian.
4. talk to the mob (Give the this guardian the Siam-he head)
5. Kill all the mobs,
6. move on to the final mob Ankhkare , Note : there are three low-purple/high
red adds an the main mob himself.
7. pull just behind the spot of one of the
adds, setting up wards
there and what not. Note :Here, it is important than your melees stick together in the
same spot, because the AE root-nuke will prevent them from getting in melee
range if they are not all bunched up.
8. be sure to assist here kill mobs off and steps is done
Trial 8 -Efreet Step type : Battle Group Location : 26k, 52k Group make up :N/A necros passing power to cleric and tanks
here are what is mostly needed Note :
1.Clear out all the mobs around the area.
2. Then you go to the center, talk to the guy,
3. Take the challenge, Note : Orb is easy. but hey have a shed load of HP Note : ontop of every pillar spawns a purple
mob that chain bolts you. Note : tanks on the pad caster of the pad spread
out dealing with adds
4. cleric with large number of tanks should use group heal and stand in FoP with
necro passing them power is easy that way 5.
Casters should /assist on the adds at the top of the pillars.
Trial 9 -Fortress Step type : Battle Group Location : 26.5k, 11K Group make up :N/A Note :
1. Set up FoP and FoH at the
bottom of the ramp outside gate 1.
2. Set up the ram and pet spam fool bbow users ect on door.
3. every 1 else Drag and stack
agro in the power/heal fields for pbae. Note : have clerics far
enough away to avoid the 3000pt pbae if it triggers when the door drops far away
of the ramp about 1.5 k units
4. once the door is down 1 of 4 effect will happen (see tips)
5. set up FoP and FoH at the
bottom of the ramp inside gate 1.
6. keep pulling mobs into the fields for pbae until you feel you have the aggro
7. get fools bow users and petspam on the inner door
8. if you feel comfatble have a ram group on the inner door move to step 9 if
not goto step
9. set up FoP and FoH below the
upper steps to door 2 on the platform.
10. set up ram on the door.
11. Pull agro into the pbae again. Note : Just before the 2nd door goes down you
want to have everyone get off that platform quickly in case the 3000pt pbae
triggers. You have to time it so you can get back in your heal/power fonts at
the door as quick as possible.
12. From here we started pulling agro out.
Tanks should put priority on taunting the purple con lancers since they're
pretty badass. Note :The orange cons fall to pbae pretty fast.
14. clear the room try to kill the teleporter mobs first TIPS
Currently most have only seen
3 effects when you enter the first door
1. PBAoE for 3k
2. Army Attacks
3. Battler Spawns
4.turned into pigs
1. when approaching 6.10 move round to the back by hugging the
right hand wall
2. killing aggro as you go
3. when you get to the back set up FoP (no FoH here)
4. kill the other mobs here
5. once all the other mobs have been clear get DI's and onther goodies running
6. attack Chimera tanks go in first then pet spam Note : watch out for occasional PBAE mezzes.
7. caster deal with any adds Note : try to drop one determination node near the
8. kill it
9. ml 6 done